If you have been working hard to reduce your belly fat and find that the scale has not budgeted just yet, then it’s the perfect time to go for the second option where we will explore all the kitchen ingredients. We all keep on researching on the web to find that one secret recipe that can quickly melt our belly fat. So sit back and relax and have a look at the diet plan to reduce belly fat faster.
A quick summary in belly fat outcome
To maintain a slim and trim midsection is not limited to looking great. Reducing belly fat will even help you to live longer. Do you know that the people who are having larger waistlines are prone to diabetes, heart disease, or even cancer? Yes, you read it right! When it comes to losing weight, especially belly fat will help your blood vessels function better and further promotes your sleep quality.
As this post is all about a diet plan to reduce belly fat fast, it is not possible to specifically target belly fat when you go for a diet. However, losing a certain amount of fat from your body will help in shrinking your waistline. Not only this but it will also help in reducing the layer of Visceral Fat. Visceral fat is present in the abdominal cavity which is not visible but it increases the health risks. So now let’s dive into the diet plan to reduce belly fat faster.
1 Month Diet Plan To Reduce Belly Fat Faster
Normally it’s very difficult to adhere to the diet plan strictly, especially for beginners. So why not go for a change where you don’t have to starve your tummy to reduce belly fat. Here we have designed a simple and easy to follow diet plan which is delicious, nutritious, and at the same time low in calories. Please note that you need to be patient enough to see the results.
Steps to follow to reduce belly fat
Follow these easy steps if you wish to lose belly fat fast:
- Choose any one breakfast, lunch and dinner according to your preferences.
- Drink a glass of skimmed milk in addition to the meals that are listed below.
- We didn’t list snacks, so you need to space out.
Breakfast: Sambar with 2 paneer sandwich with coriander chutney.
Lunch: 2 Chapattis with mixed vegetable curry (including capsicum, beans, cauliflower, cabbage, bottle gourd, ladyfinger, ridge gourd, and brinjal) with a cup of dal.
Dinner: 2 wholegrain rotis with chicken curry and curd/ Rice with palak paneer and mixed vegetable curry.
- Breakfast: Chana dal pancakes with sabzi and a glass of semi-skimmed milk/ bread with boiled egg white and an apple.
- Lunch: Chole chawal/ Brown rice with moong dal.
- Dinner: Vegetable paratha with raita/ Khichdi with salad.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal with dry fruits and nuts
- Lunch: Roti with sabzi/ Brown rice with dal and non veg sabzi.
- Dinner: Basmati rice with channa masala and green salad/ 2 wholegrain rotis with a bowl of fruits and veggies.
- Breakfast: Vegetable uttapam with sambar/ 2 medium sized oatmeal pancakes.
- Lunch: Multigrain roti with tofu/ mixed vegetables.
- Dinner: Chicken curry with spinach salad, chicken curry, and mixed vegetable curry.
- Breakfast: Vegetable poha. Yogurt with mixed fruit slices.
- Lunch: Brown rice with nonveg sabzi or veg sabzi and dal/ vegetable sambar with brown rice.
- Dinner: 2 multigrain rotis with chicken curry/ Tofu curry with mixed vegetables.
- Breakfast: Oats with 4 soaked almonds, 3 dates, and an apple.
- Lunch: Vegetable salad with quinoa and rajma curry.
- Dinner: Masala baked tofu with chicken curry or seafood.
- Breakfast: Multigrain paratha with sliced papaya/ vegetable paratha with mixed vegetables.
- Lunch: Chicken soup with rot/ dal khichdi with wholegrain roti.
- Dinner: Lentil pancakes with tofu tikka
Foods to Reduce Belly Fast
As you have gone through the diet plan to reduce belly fat faster, here’s a list of foods to reduce belly fast:
Oatmeal is rich in insoluble fiber as well as carbohydrates which help to reduce food cravings and keep your belly full and at the same time provides energy to workout.
Citrus fruits contain calcium which helps in combating bloating and fights against infection. They are also rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and dietary fiber which improve digestion, metabolism, and lowers the blood pressure level.
Another component in our lists of foods to reduce belly fat faster is fish. Fish are rich in omega-9 fatty acids and protein which help in muscle building and reduce inflammation across the body. And if the inflammation is lower, there will be lesser chances of weight gain.
Beans and Legumes
When it comes to diet plans to reduce belly fat faster, then you cannot deny the beans and legumes. This is because they are extremely good sources of vitamins, proteins, minerals, and fiber. So if you include them in your daily diet, it will help in suppressing hunger pangs. To make your diet interesting, you can add three different varieties of legumes.
Now many of you will be raising your eyebrows as mostly milk is known to be rich in fat. But it is simply wrong. Full-fat dairy products are rich in several nutrients that can keep your hunger at bay, thereby aiding weight loss. So try to include dairy products in your diet plan to reduce belly fat faster.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The next component in our list of foods to reduce belly fat faster is none other than extra virgin olive oil. Olive oil is extremely good for weight loss and normal health as it reduces bad cholesterol and promotes the level of good cholesterol. Regular use of olive oil in your kitchen for cooking food will maintain a healthy heart rate. And that’s why we always say you should include olive oil in your diet plan to reduce belly fat faster.
What’s your take on the foods to reduce belly fat faster?
Belly fat will not burn in a day. You need to maintain healthy eating habits along with regular exercise. Follow this 1-month diet plan to reduce belly fat faster and see visible results. However, not eating enough and doing excessive workout will also make you weak which can even lead to weight gain. So have the required amount of healthy diet accompanying with regular exercise to balance your muscle mass.